This demo will provide an overview of the AP Studio Art Digital Submission Web application and the digital portfolio submission process. Here you'll learn how to:
- Set up your access to the Web application
- Upload and arrange images of your artworks
- Enter your Concentration statement
- Complete your registration information
- Send your digital portfolio to your teacher for review
2–D Design and Drawing students: This demo does not provide instructions for the physical assembly of Section I: Quality. You will be working with your teacher and AP Coordinator on this in the spring. More information about the physical portfolio component of 2–D Design and Drawing Portfolios is available in the Studio Art poster, which you should receive from your teacher in the fall.